- May date (actual day to be determined)
- The top cycling event in the Northeast
- USA Cycling sanctioned
- UCI sanctioned
- USPRO Points event
Worlds top riders:
Professional / Category 1,2 Men from around the world
- 10,000 - 20,000 on site spectators
- Feature articles Coverage in national cycling publications, VeloNews Cycling- USA.
- in Boston Globe, The Old Colony Memorial. Broctkon Enterprise and the Patriot Ledger
- Feature articles in The Ride Magazine and VeloNews
- Live television and taped recap coverage!
The Race Venue
Plymouth, MA, "America's Hometown"
50,000 + people visit Plymouth and Plymouth Rock daily.
The Race for the Rock is held on the waterfront at Plymouth Rock in downtown Plymouth.